Does your current kitchen leave much to be desired? If so, you are not alone. Countless houses and apartments across the country have a very real problem we like to call Small Kitchen Syndrome (SKS). Thankfully, SKS is a very treatable disorder.
Doctor’s Orders: Take a look at these kitchen remodeling tips and call C.C. Dietz in the morning!
Adding Space to a Small Kitchen
- Kitchen Island: A kitchen island is the perfect addition to any small kitchen. An island adds counterspace and storage space, while also giving you another eating surface…just add stools!
- Pot Rack: Need more storage? The solution to your storage woes is actually pretty easy. Install a pot rack. By simply removing your pots and pans from your cabinets and hanging them on your new pot rack, you will free up so much cabinet space!
- Open Shelves: Adding some open shelves provides some much needed, yet stylish storage to your kitchen. And because there are no doors, you have a little more space than you would if you had added cabinets.
- Utilize Corners: If you have an open corner in your kitchen, consider adding some corner cabinets or even a corner pantry. This is a very efficient way to add a ton of storage!
- Lazy Susans: Are you tired of storing items in your cabinets never to be seen again. Well, why not add some lazy susans to your deeper cabinets? This will allow you to more easily reach everything, thus adding more storage capacity.
For more tips, contact your local Lancaster, Pennsylvania kitchen remodeler.
Call C.C. Dietz: We specialize in treating Small Kitchen Syndrome!
At C.C. Dietz, we take on kitchen remodeling projects of all shapes and sizes, adding functionality and space to your kitchen for much cheaper than you may think. We know how to get the job done right. And when we’re finished, you’ll have a brand new kitchen that performs as well as it looks.
No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz!
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17406.