An all-out bathroom remodel can cost a pretty penny. And in this economy, many homeowners simply cannot afford a total tear out. Luckily, these homeowners have options!
Bathroom Remodeling Tips for the Cost-Conscious Homeowners
- Shower or Tub Enclosure: A new shower enclosure can give your bathroom a new, stylish look without breaking the bank. While a new tub or shower can be costly, a new enclosure is much more economical.
- Swap out the Toilet: Unlike a brand new tub, a new toilet is rather inexpensive. And replacing a toilet can give your bathroom a new look, especially if it is done in conjunction with a new shower enclosure.
- New Sink: If your current sink is chipped, cracked, or just out-of-date, consider replacing it. Like the toilet, a new sink is rather inexpensive.
- Replace the Floors: Often overlooked by most homeowners, new floors can completely change the style of a bathroom. And if you go with linoleum or tile, you can replace your bathroom flooring without breaking the bank.
- Let’s shed some Light on the Problem: Believe it or not, adding new lighting can really transform your boring bathroom.
- A Fresh Coat of Paint: Perhaps the least expensive off all our tips, but one of the most effective is a fresh coat of paint. This inexpensive remodeling technique will completely transform the look and feel of your bathroom.
C.C. Dietz: Your Lancaster Bathroom Remodeler
At C.C. Dietz, we can take on any project, whether it’s big or small. We know how to get the job done right. For close to 100 years, C.C. Dietz has been remodeling bathrooms of all shapes and sizes. No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17406.