Just because you don’t have a lot of room in your bathroom does not mean you cannot make a big difference when remodeling. You just have to know the right way to remodel. Luckily, the remodeling experts at C.C. Dietz have put together a few of our best tips and tricks to maximize the space in your small bathroom.
Tips and Tricks for Small Bathroom Remodeling
- Pedestal Sink: For starters, remove that old, bulky cabinet and sink and replace it with a pedestal sink. You will sacrifice some storage, but you will gain so much more room!
- Door Swing: In a small bathroom, the door swing can take up as much as 25% of the room. Consider flipping the door to open out more maybe even opt for a sliding door.
- Windows: Windows are great, but large windows really take up a lot of space.
- Paint: Opting for a lighter colored paint can give your bathroom the illusion of size.
- Tile: Laying tile at a diagonal makes even the smallest bathroom seem larger.
- Trim: Keep the trim proportional to the size of the bathroom itself.
C.C. Dietz tackles Lancaster Bathroom Remodels of every Shape and Size
At C.C. Dietz, we can take on any project, whether it’s big or small. We know how to get the job done right. For close to 100 years, C.C. Dietz has been remodeling bathrooms of all shapes and sizes. No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz.
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17406.
Tags: building contractor, C.C. Dietz, Lancaster Bathroom Remodeler, Lancaster Bathroom Remodels, remodeling bathrooms, Small Bathroom Remodeling Tips, York