Kitchen remodels and kitchen updates consistently rank among the most popular home improvement projects annually. This is happens for several reasons, including:
1. The kitchen is one of the most used rooms in the home.
2. Kitchen remodeling is a great way to add functionality to your home.
3. Kitchen remodels provide a great return on investment (ROI), over 70%.
Popular Kitchen Remodeling Trends for 2012
- Concealed Appliances: Modern, minimalist kitchen designs are all the rage nowadays. And kitchen remodelers are finding new, creative ways to conceal appliances.
- Cooking Devices: Induction cooktops, built-in wall ovens, concealed steam ovens, warming drawers, and built-in coffee centers are all amongst some of the hottest kitchen remodeling trends of 2012.
- Maple Cabinets: While maple cabinets are currently trending, you should not let that sway your opinion. Be sure to choose cabinets that you can live with for quite some time.
- Cabinet Design: Floating cabinets, touch-latch doors, and cabinets with innovative surfaces, such as semi-translucent glass, bamboo and aluminum are some of the top kitchen remodeling trends of 2012.
- Decorative Lighting: Decorative lighting fixtures, accent lighting and sconces are being used to draw attention to kitchen décor.
For more kitchen remodeling trends and other remodeling tips, contact York, Pennsylvania’s most trusted kitchen remodeler – C.C. Dietz!
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website!
We are York County’s premiere building contractor!
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Kitchen Remodeling Trends for 2012
Tags: building contractor, Cabinet Design, Concealed Appliances, Home improvement projects, kitchen designs, kitchen remodelers, kitchen remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling Trends, kitchen remodels, Pennsylvania, remodeling tips, York County