10 Kitchen Remodeling Tips
- Assess the Situation: Take a few days and analyze your kitchen. What works and what can be improved upon? What do you like? What would you like to add? Most importantly, establish a budget! These are just a few of the questions you should ask yourself before moving on to tip #2.
- Contact a few Kitchen Remodelers: Bring in a few kitchen remodelers to assess your situation, provide their opinions and, most importantly, give you an estimate. However, do not base your decision on price alone. Remember, you get what you pay for! Your ideal Lancaster kitchen remodeler will be one that balances price with experience and quality craftsmanship.
- Planning: Now that you have selected a Lancaster kitchen remodeler, take some time to sit down with them and really plan your project. But be sure to do some research and gather some ideas before this meeting. You don’t want to waste your remodeler’s time.
- The Devil is in the Details: The secret to a custom looking kitchen is the details.
- Save Money: If you can do at least some of the prep work yourself, this is a great way to save some money. However, do not bite off more than you can chew.
- Fluid Relationship: Don’t be afraid to speak up and talk to your Lancaster kitchen remodeler about any ideas or concerns you may have. After all, this is your kitchen. This is your home. You should have a fluid relationship with your contractor.
- Be Bold: Do not be afraid to think outside the box. Don’t be boring.
- Storage: One area you can never overdo is storage. Make sure you have plenty of cabinets, drawers, and cupboard space in your new kitchen.
- Work with what you have: Why tear out everything when you can simply improve upon what you have and save thousands of dollars?
- Choose C.C. Dietz: Your Lancaster Kitchen Remodeler: For close to 100 years, C.C. Dietz has been remodeling kitchens of all shapes and sizes. At C.C. Dietz, we know how to get the job done right. So if your kitchen needs a facelift, give us a call. We can perform a total remodel, or improve the existing space and traffic patterns. No project is ever too big or too small!
If you have any questions about Kitchen Remodeling or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!