You want a new kitchen. No…you NEED a new kitchen. But you just cannot afford a completely remodeled kitchen. So what are your options? Well, there are several ways to save money on your remodeling project, while still getting the kitchen you want.
Remodeling a Kitchen on a Budget
- Size Doesn’t Matter: What you need is a more efficient kitchen, not a larger kitchen. So focus on adding more storage and counter space, while eliminating space killing shelves. This could save as much as $60,000.
- No Need for New Windows: Instead of punching holes in your home, consider a less invasive and less expensive option – a light tube.
- DIY Demo: While you should leave the actually remodeling to a professional remodeling contractor, some do-it-yourself demolition is well within your skill set. And it could save you as much as $500.
- Consider Long-Term Costs, Not Short Term: Even if a certain project may cost more initially, it may be cheaper in the long run. So do your research. Saving a few dollars now may actually cost you significantly more in the long run.
- One Man’s Trash: Before ponying up the dough for brand new floors, ask your home improvement contractor if he has odds-and-ends stock left over from another job. This could save you big bucks.
Of course, these are just a few of the many ways you can save thousands of dollars on your next kitchen remodel. To learn more, contact your local kitchen remodeling contractor.
What are you waiting for? Break free of that old, unsightly kitchen and begin 2012 with a newly remodeled kitchen from York, Pennsylvania’s most trusted kitchen remodeler – C.C. Dietz!
Serving York, Pennsylvania since 1921, C.C. Dietz is one of the most respected names in the construction industry throughout York County. From new kitchens to remodeled bathrooms, to home additions and newly constructed homes, C.C. Dietz knows how to get the job done because we’ve been doing it for almost 100 years.
We are York County’s premiere building contractor!
Tags: 21 Ways to Save on Your Remodel, adding more storage and counter space, C.C. Dietz, construction industry, DIY Demo, do-it-yourself demolition, getting the kitchen you want, home additions, home improvement contractor, How to Remodel a Kitchen on a Budget, kitchen remodel, kitchen remodeler, kitchen remodeling contractor, larger kitchen, less expensive, less invasive, light tube, Long-Term Costs, more efficient kitchen, new floors, new kitchen, new kitchens, newly constructed homes, newly remodeled kitchen, No Need for New Windows, odds-and-ends stock, One Man’s Trash, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania’s most trusted kitchen remodeler, professional remodeling contractor, remodeled bathrooms, remodeled kitchen, Remodeling a Kitchen on a Budget, remodeling project, save money, save money on your remodeling project, Size Doesn’t Matter, unsightly kitchen, York, York County, York County's premiere building contractor