Want to inject a little color into your bathroom without breaking the bank? Don’t fret. There are some simple bathroom remodeling secrets that can help you transform your bathroom for a fraction of the cost of a total remodel.
Bathroom Color Tips from C.C. Dietz, your York Bathroom Remodeler
- Paint: Of course painting is at the top of anyone’s list. Consider painting the walls or ceiling to give your bathroom more color. Best of all, if you don’t like the outcome you can just paint over it.
- Decoupage: Want to do something a little daring? Consider decoupaged tissue paper on the wall to give your bathroom a colorful mosaic. Of course, do not forget to seal the masterpiece in a water-based polyurethane to make sure it is watertight.
- Fabric: Consider hanging colorful fabric from your walls to help give your boring bathroom a more artistic look.
- Art: Why not add some art work? Choose colorful artwork that really brightens the room.
- Accessories: Of course, adding colorful accessories could be enough. You could add a bright vase filled with beautiful flowers. You could add colorful shelves. The possibilities are endless.
- Replace the Floors: Often overlooked by most homeowners, new floors can completely change the style of a bathroom. You could go with a colorful tile or maybe a opt for colorful rugs.
Want to do more? Call C.C. Dietz! We are York’s premiere building contractor! For close to 100 years, C.C. Dietz has been remodeling bathrooms of all shapes and sizes. No task is ever too large or too small!
If you have any questions about Bathroom Remodeling or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website! You can also follow C.C. Dietz on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.