Beginning a new kitchen remodel can be an overwhelming task. And sometimes, inspiration is hard to come by. Luckily, in today’s electronically dominated world, inspiration isn’t hard to come by. Just pull up your web browser and head to Pinterest.com!
You can use Pinterest to gather, pin, repin, and organize all of your kitchen design ideas.
How to use Pinterest to Design your Kitchen
- Visit Pinterest.com and click “Join Pinterest”
- Create your Pinterest profile.
- Create your first Pinterest board by clicking “Add+” in the top right corner and then selecting “Create Board.” You can create one list for all of your kitchen design ideas or you can create several boards for each section of your kitchen, from countertops to cabinets to flooring and everything else in between.
- Now you will need to install the “Pin It” Button. This allows you to easily pin images to your Pinterest boards.
- Start pinning! It is that easy!
When you have an idea of what you want, give C.C. Dietz a call!
C.C. Dietz: Your York Kitchen Remodeler
At C.C. Dietz, we can take on any project, whether it’s big or small. We know how to get the job done right. For close to 100 years, C.C. Dietz has been remodeling kitchens of all shapes and sizes. No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz.
Check C.C. Dietz out on Pinterest!
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website! You can also follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17406.
Tags: design your kitchen, How to use Pinterest, Kitchen Remodeling Tips, remodeling kitchens, Using Pinterest to Design your new Kitchen, York Kitchen Remodeler, York Kitchen Remodeling