Do you want an easy, cost-effective way to give your bathroom a new look and feel? Well, why not start from the ground up? Enhancing your bathroom tiles is a great way to add new life to any bathroom.
Tips to freshen up your Bathroom Tiles
- Clean: Before even beginning to freshen up your bathroom tiles, it is essential to give them a thorough cleaning, scrubbing away years of dirt and grime. Sometimes, this is all you need to liven up your boring bathroom.
- Grout: Old, dull grout can make your bathroom tiles look old and dull themselves. Replacing the grout is an easy, cost-effective way to give your bathroom a new look. And do not be afraid to experiment. While white is the most common grout color, you can also find tinted grout to give your bathroom a unique new look.
- Paint Existing Accent Tiles: Hand painting selected bathroom tiles is a great way to add a little color to your otherwise boring bathroom. You can create a unique pattern or just paint a single row of bathroom tiles, creating a chair rail effect.
- Add Accent Tiles: Replacing all of your bathroom tiles can be rather expensive, but replacing only certain tiles is much more cost effective. Similar to painting accent tiles, adding new bathroom tiles is a nice way to add some color to your boring bathroom.
- Re-Paint: This is a complex, multi-step process, but it is less expensive than replacing your tiles altogether.
If you would rather leave these projects to the professionals, give your local home improvement contractor a call today!
York, Pennsylvania’s most trusted bathroom remodeler – C.C. Dietz – is ready to help you transform your boring bathroom into the bathroom of your dreams!
Serving York, Pennsylvania since 1921, C.C. Dietz is one of the most respected names in the construction industry throughout York County. From new kitchens to bathroom remodeling, to home additions and new homes, C.C. Dietz knows how to get the job done because we’ve been doing it for almost 100 years.
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website!
We are York County’s premiere building contractor!
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Sprucing Up Your Bathroom Tile
Tags: Accent Tiles, bathroom remodeler, bathroom remodeling, Bathroom Tiles, boring bathroom, chair rail, Grout, home improvement contractor, painting accent tiles, Pennsylvania, York, York County