Whether it’s to sell your house or it’s for personal pleasure, your bathroom needs updating at some point. So where to begin? It seems so easy for designers to choose tile, colors, and decor for a new bathroom, but you’re no designer. However, you’ve come to the right place. We have this year’s top 5 trends in bathroom remodeling. See if you can picture any of these in your old bathroom, you’ll love the change!
1. Glass Tile. The colorful, recycled material is great for a bathroom remodel. Resembling sea glass, the tile will give your bathroom a beach and underwater feel, while still looking lavish. It comes in all colors and sizes, so you can choose what works best for your own bathroom.
2. Multi-head showers. Picture it: a large walk-in shower with multiple showerheads on the ceiling as well at the walls. Having a shower with multiple showerheads adds a very luxurious atmosphere to your bathroom, not to mention functionality.
3. Radiant Heat. Having a heated floor in your bathroom is the ultimate upgrade. Don’t worry about finding your slippers to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night with a heated tile floor. It’s cost effective as well as comfortable.
4. Framed mirrors. This is a cheap, easy addition that you can make yourself. Buy a framed mirror and paint it your favorite color, or add seashells around the border. By adding furniture-like pieces to your bathroom, it increases the elegance of the room.
5. A fireplace. What is more relaxing than sitting next to the fire with a hot cup of tea? Now, picture sitting next to the fire with a hot cup of tea in the bathtub. Installing a fireplace will only add even more serenity to your room of relaxation. If you don’t have space for a fireplace, consider installing a smaller alcove for open-flame candles. It will give you the fireplace feel without taking up a lot of space.
About C.C. Dietz
C.C. Dietz has been building and remodeling homes in York, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas for almost 100 years. As a family owned business, we give your project the time and attention it deserves. Whether it’s a small remodeling project or building a custom home, we give all of our clients the customer service and build quality that can only come from a family owned business with many years of experience in the remodeling and home building industry.
We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling, basement finishing, additions, as well as building custom homes from the ground up. We offer free consultations in order to discuss the scope, time frame, and estimate for your project. If you’re ready to remodel in York, Lancaster, and Harrisburg Pennsylvania, C.C. Dietz is here to help. If you wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.