With the state of the U.S. economy, homeonwers are forced to cut back now more than ever before. But does this mean you have to live with your old, outdated bathroom? Of course not! There are several ways to remodel a bathroom on a budget.
Bathroom Remodeling on a Budget
- Fresh Coat of Paint: Believe it or not, something as simple as giving your bathroom a coat of paint can really give that old, dingy bathroom a fresh feel.
- New Color Scheme: Jumping off from the above tip, giving your bathroom a new color scheme is a great way to brighten up a dingy bathroom.
- Refinishing: Instead of opting for a new tub or new cabinets, try refinishing the ones you have. This is a great way to save money while still giving your bathroom a new look.
- Bring on the Beadboard: Beadboard is a simple, inexpensive addition to your bathroom that will not only add visual appeal, but will also help protect the lower half of your walls from water splashes.
- Hardware & Facuets: Simply changing the hardware and faucets in your bathroom can make a surprising difference. Plus, it is fairly inexpensive.
- Accessorize: Choose new accessories that will give your bathroom a fresh new look.
- Choose C.C. Dietz: If you want to make more drastic changes, but don’t want to spend a fortune, give C.C. Dietz a call today! For close to 100 years, C.C. Dietz has been remodeling bathrooms of all shapes and sizes. No task is ever too large or too small!
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17406.