When planning a kitchen remodel, it is so easy to get caught up in the glamour items, like kitchen flooring or kitchen countertops, that your kitchen cabinets often get overlooked until the last minute. But such an important aspect of your kitchen, like your cabinets, should not be an afterthought.
Not only are kitchen cabinets essential for storage, but they can make a pretty big aesthetic impact on your kitchen décor, as well. However, too many cabinets can be an eye sore. So it is important to maximize your storage space in each and every cabinet. There are a few ways to do this.
Aesthetically Appealing Kitchen Cabinet Storage Ideas
- Lazy Suzans: A great way to add storage space without actually adding additional cabinets, a lazy suzan is a rotating carousel that allows you to easily access everything in your cabinet.
- Cabinet Doors: Many homeowners fail to utilize every aspect of their cabinetry. By installing hooks or rails on the back of cabinet doors, you can store even more.
- Open Shelving: Then again, who even needs cabinet doors? Open shelving is a great way to add appeal to your kitchen while proudly displaying your dishes.
- Wicker Baskets: Adding wicker baskets in cabinets is a nice way to add a little extra flare while also making storage and organization easier.
- Pull out Trash Cans: For the most part, trash cans are not aesthetically pleasing. And they take up space. So why not utilize your cabinets to hide these eyesores? Pull out trash cans are an effective way to free up some extra room in your crowded kitchen.
- Dividers: Using dividers in drawers and cabinets will keep your items organized.
Kitchen Remodeling Services from C.C. Dietz, York, Pennsylvania’s Premier Kitchen Remodeler
C.C. Dietz is familiar with adding new cabinets, floors and countertops to an existing kitchen. We can also perform a total tear out, and design and build the kitchen of your dreams. No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz. We can take on any project, whether it’s big or small. We know how to get the job done right.
If you have any questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact C.C. Dietz by calling 717.755.1921 or visit our website!
Serving homeowners throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland since 1921, C.C. Dietz is one of the most respected names in the construction industry throughout York and Lancaster, Pennsylvania and select areas in Maryland. From new kitchens to bathroom remodeling, to home additions and new homes, C.C. Dietz knows how to get the job done because we’ve been doing it for almost 100 years.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, PA 17406.
Tags: C.C. Dietz, kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, Kitchen Flooring, kitchen remodel, kitchen remodeler, kitchen remodeling, Open Shelving, PA, Pennsylvania, Storage Ideas, York