If you are looking for a simple way to add both functionality and aesthetic appeal to your kitchen, look no further. The kitchen remodeling specialists at C.C. Dietz have the perfect home improvement project for you. So what is this mysterious kitchen remodeling project?
Updating your Kitchen Backsplash!
If you are not sure what a kitchen backsplash is, it is the section of material, usually tile or stainless steel, added to the wall behind your sink or stove. Originally designed to protect the wall from splashes and splatters, modern backsplashes have evolved into aesthetically pleasing kitchen additions designed to add both functionality and beauty to your kitchen.
Choosing a Kitchen Backsplash
- Existing Décor: Your backsplash needs to compliment your existing kitchen décor. And because backsplashes come in numerous styles and colors, this should not be difficult.
- Research: Do your research. The last thing you want is to install your new backsplash only to find a pattern or color you like better. The perfect backsplash is out there…all you have to do is find it.
- Material: You have to choose between stainless steel, ceramic tile, or granite. Each has its own pros and cons and it is up to you to determine which makes the most sense for you, your kitchen, and your budget.
- Budget: Speaking of budgets, it is important to avoid over-spending on your backsplash.
- Trust C.C. Dietz: No task is ever too big or too small for C.C Dietz. We have been remodeling kitchens, basements, and bathrooms for close to 100 years and we know how to get the job done right.
“I know from personal experience that people can be quick to complain when they’re unhappy, so I wanted to let you know how extremely happy we are with the results of our project and that you can be proud of the entire team of Dietz employees! Thank you for a job well done! It was a pleasure working with C.C. Dietz.” – Tammy Wilson, Sesame Personnel
We are York County’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17406.
Tags: building contractor, C.C. Dietz, home improvement, Kitchen Backsplash, Kitchen backsplashes, kitchen décor, kitchen remodeler, kitchen remodeling, Millersville, PA, Pennsylvania, remodeling kitchens