Bathroom remodels are a great way to add value (ROI between 70% and 80%), beauty, and functionality to any home. There are many benefits to bathroom remodeling, but perhaps the biggest benefit of all is creating a bathroom that fits your lifestyle and your needs. Maybe you want a technologically advanced bathroom or maybe you want a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere. Whatever you are interested in, C.C. Dietz can help.
And for a little extra inspiration, let’s take a look at some of the hottest bathroom trends around…
Water Conservation in the Bathroom: Going green will never go out of style. And the bathroom is a great place to cut back on some of your daily water usage. Here are some examples:
• Dual-Flush and Low-Flow Toilets: Newer toilets feature a 1.28 gallon-per-flush rating, much less than the current 1.6 GPF standard.
• WaterSense Label: Similar to what energy star did for energy efficiency, WaterSense is designed to promote products that efficiently use water.
• High Pressure, Less Water: Using Venturi principles, newer showerheads will aim to use less water and strong pressure by adding air, not water, to the mix.
Bathroom Technology Advances: The bathroom is about to get a lot more high-tech!
• Programmable Showers: Ranging in prices from $300-$3,500, these luxury showers allow you to preset water temperature, volume (yea, it has a WiFi music system), and even massage settings before you even enter the bathroom.
• iToilet? Well, not quite…but close! Some newer toilets come equipped with speakers and a docking station for your iPod or iPhone.
• Medicine Cabinet TVs: Now you can watch TV while you brush your teeth!
• Medicine Cabinets with Smart Phone Plug-in: Newer medicine cabinets allow you to plug in your smart phone. This way you will not miss any important calls while you are getting ready for work!
These are just a few examples of some of the many exciting bathroom remodeling trends of 2012.
So what are you waiting for? Break free of that boring bathroom and begin 2012 with a newly remodeled bathroom from York, Pennsylvania’s most trusted bathroom remodeler – C.C. Dietz!
Serving York, Pennsylvania since 1921, C.C. Dietz is one of the most respected names in the construction industry throughout York County. From new kitchens to remodeled bathrooms, to additions and new homes, C.C. Dietz knows how to get the job done because we’ve been doing it for almost 100 years.
We are York County’s premiere building contractor!
Tags: add value, bathroom remodeler, bathroom remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling Trends, Bathroom Remodeling Trends for 2012, bathroom remodels, Bathroom Technology Advances, beauty, benefits to bathroom remodeling, biggest benefit, boring bathroom, building contractor, C.C. Dietz, construction industry, creating a bathroom that fits your lifestyle, daily water usage, docking station for your iPod or iPhone, Dual-Flush Toilets, energy efficiency, Energy Star, exciting bathroom remodeling trends of 2012, free consultation, functionality, gallon-per-flush rating, Going green, GPF, High Pressure, high-tech, home, home additions, Hot Trends for Bathroom Remodeling in 2012, hottest bathroom trends, inspiration, iToilet, Less Water, Low-Flow Toilets, luxury showers, massage settings, Medicine Cabinet TVs, Medicine Cabinets, Medicine Cabinets with Smart Phone Plug-in, new homes, new kitchens, newer showerheads, Newer toilets, newly remodeled bathroom, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania’s most trusted bathroom remodeler, preset water temperature, products that efficiently use water, Programmable Showers, relaxing, remodeled bathrooms, remodeling, ROI, Smart Phone Plug-in, spa-like atmosphere, technologically advanced bathroom, Toilets, use less water, Venturi principles, volume, Water Conservation in the Bathroom, WaterSense Label, WiFi music system, York, York County, York County's premiere building contractor