When it comes to bathroom remodeling, planning is the key to success. Planning lets you organize your thoughts, separate the wants from the needs, budget the entire project and more. Without a plan, bathroom remodeling can be a nightmare!
Bathroom Remodeling Tips
- Floor Plan: before you jump in, make sure that you have created a detailed floor plan. After all, you want your bathroom to be aesthetically appealing and functional, right? Well, then you need a well-designed and thought out layout.
- Bathroom Floors: Swapping out your existing bathroom floor for new carpet, tile, etc. can liven up even the dullest bathroom. You can even consider wood flooring. Properly sealed and stained wood floors are durable enough for normal bathroom use.
- Bathroom Lighting: Bathroom lighting is one of the most important factors to consider when remodeling your bathroom. Everything from putting on makeup to shaving becomes incredibly difficult, without proper lighting.
- Bathroom Cabinets: Nothing looks worse than cluttered bathroom. Adding bathroom cabinets can help remove some of that unsightly clutter from your countertops. New cabinets will also give your bathroom a more modern look.
- Bathroom Fixtures: Just replacing these tiny features can make your bathroom appear cleaner and more up to date.
- Contact C.C. Dietz: For more bathroom remodeling advice, contact C.C. Dietz. We take on any bathroom remodel, big or small. We can ehlp you design the bathroom of your dreams!
No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz!
Serving homeowners throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland since 1921, C.C. Dietz is one of the most respected names in the construction industry throughout York and Lancaster, Pennsylvania and select areas in Maryland. From new kitchens to bathroom remodeling, to home additions and new homes, C.C. Dietz knows how to get the job done because we’ve been doing it for almost 100 years.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.
York, PA 17406.