Lighting is one of the most important aspects of any bathroom. Still, countless bathrooms are cloaked in shadows. And as anyone who has ever been in a poorly lit bathroom can tell you, it is hard to perform the simplest tasks without proper lighting. Everything from putting on makeup to shaving becomes incredibly difficult.
Bathroom Lighting Tips
- Planning: Make sure you have enough light around your vanity. Otherwise, when you look into the mirror, you will barely be able to see yourself. Ideally the light fixtures should be mounted at eye level or just above, on either side of the mirror, shining at your face.
- Natural Lighting: Take advantage of windows. You could even consider adding a sun roof.
- Recessed Lighting: Recessed bathroom lights blend into the architecture, leaving you with a much cleaner looking bathroom.
- Dimmer Switch: Yes, most of the time, you want your bathroom to be as bright as possible. But when you want to lay back with a nice, relaxing bath, it is nice to be able to dim the lights.
- Consult a Pro: There are tons of bathroom lighting options. So before you make any hasty decisions, discuss your options with your local bathroom remodeler, like C.C. Dietz. We will be able to make suggestions and help you transform your bathroom into the bathroom you have always wanted. Our bathroom remodelers work with you to ensure that your new bathroom not only exceeds your expectations, but stays within budget.
C.C. Dietz can take on any bathroom remodel, big or small. No task is ever too large or too small for C.C Dietz!
Serving homeowners throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland since 1921, C.C. Dietz is one of the most respected names in the construction industry throughout York and Lancaster, Pennsylvania and select areas in Maryland. From new kitchens to bathroom remodeling, to home additions and new homes, C.C. Dietz knows how to get the job done because we’ve been doing it for almost 100 years.
We are York’s premiere building contractor!
C.C. Dietz, Inc. Builders
1890 Mt. Zion Rd.